Hello & Welcome!
Thanks for visiting my blog! Brookeosity is pronounced like Brooke + Curiosity combined. This is my Lifestyle blog based in Oklahoma. Here you will read about my love for Oklahoma, how I navigate through life as a twenty-something-year-old, and what motivates me! I write for women like myself who have transitioned to adulthood and are still figuring their lives out.
I was born and raised here in Oklahoma. I love cooking, shopping, trying new foods & drinks, traveling, and my favorite pastime is watching youtube! I am a Dental Assistant of 5 years so far. I am also one of Jehovah's Witnesses baptized in 2017! In the past few years I've had so many changes in my life. I have learned much more about my self, mental health, adulting, and I'm looking forward to sharing that with you.
So read along with me and learn my mistakes, the things I've learned, my experiences and how I navigate through life.
For any inquires, contact me at Brooke@brookeosity.com
five Facts about me:
- I'm a introvert! I do still enjoy time with family and friends, but I realized my most favorite time is by myself!
- I have bad anxiety. Which is actually one of the reason's I created this blog. They say creating healthy habits to keep you busy can help with anxiety. So having a little outlet to express thoughts and ideas keeps my mind busy!
- I grew up playing pool every weekend with my dad. I might not be as sharp as I was as a kid, but it's still one of my favorite hobbies!
- One goal of mine in the next 5 years is to buy a bus or van and convert it into a liveable traveling van! I want to see more of the U.S.
- I am obsessed with Coffee! I can't start my day without coffee.